Well, I have been very busy these past few months working on my games projects. Now one of the 3 games has a decent start. I have to admit that GameMaker is a lot easier to use then anticipated. The only problems I find myself in, is when I cant figure out what is the matter with my Enemy AI code. But despite these hiccups in development I have finally got my AI moving and following paths. The next step is going to be to get the AI to interact with each other.
I have to say seeing your own creation doing the actions that you program it to do, is really rewarding.
I will update this blog with the development of my games as they go through their development cycle.