Saturday, May 7, 2011

About Gaming!

  This last week I have been playing through Portal not Portal 2, just Portal. I have to say that game still holds up today. It is fun, challenging and amazingly relaxing to play. I played through Portal for the first time in 2007 and was blown away by that game back then. With the recent release of Portal 2 and my personal decision to play through my steam collection I have decided to slow down and enjoy my stay in Portal. I have to say it is a real refreshing game to play. I played 2 hours of AaaaaaAAA... A reckless disregard for gravity and I was getting so frustrated that I wanted to punch my laptop. All I did was stop playing that and jumped into Portal that was a real good way to release gamer stress. I am still playing through Portal and probably will be for a little while longer but I have to say I am getting excited to jump into Portal 2 once I've finished this riveting adventure through Aperture Science.Portals Homepage


About the other game AaaaaAAAA.... well you know what game I mean. I finished that game in about 2 hours of play time. It was a fun all be it frustrating experience, I do recommend this game to anyone who likes skydiving or better yet cliff diving. This game is fun and sure beats the hell out of PilotWings!! AaaAAAaahomepage






No comments:

Post a Comment