Sunday, June 10, 2012

CHARGE INTO THE FIELD OF BATTLE!

Well, It has been a hard two and a half months. I tried to get support for my game via IndieGoGo, and that failed. I tried reaching out to the community of TIGSource and at least found them to be somewhat helpful. After posting in the indie forums and getting some reputable indie devs to try my demo I got feedback. Basically they said that the concept was original and but the mechanics were all over the place.  That feedback was good and bad. Good in a sense that I now knew where my game sat in the real world, but because it zapped all my motivation.
I am happy to say that today I am back and I am ready for the long and tedious journey of re-building and re-tooling my game Where Are You? for some reason I just can't let it go. I want to get this game finished and I want it to look and feel good. Today as I sat in the office I had lightning strike me and with that a new spark of motivation and creative ideas. The game will be stripped down and re-done with the new RPG and Platforming engines that I have written.
CHARGING INTO THE FIELD OF INDIE DEVELOPMENT BATTLE. CHARGE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment